Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 weeks ago Buddy was stung by a bee or a wasp, we donnt know which one. He had a mild alergic reaction and i had to take him to the vet for a shot.

Now almost 2 weeks later he has a little bump where the bee stung him. It almost looks like a mosquito bite.

Is this normal to have that little bump?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
511 Posts
At this point I'd call it normal. Keep an eye on it and if it doesn't go away or turns red/inflammed then get your vet to look at it.

I was stung by a wasp once and it actually left a small bump that has turned into a tiny scar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Abby has been stung, several times, but doesn't seem to be allergic, so I'm afraid I can give any advice from an actual beagle standpoint...

But, I'd say it's probably normal, too, as my husband has several scars on his leg (they were bumps first) from an unfortunate incident with a yellow jacket nest.


Let us know, though, if the bump gets/starts looking any worse...
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top