Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
LOL!

As I opened this thread, Lilo was growling and struggling to unwrap herself from her own blanket while Java looked confused. That's what she gets for wrapping herself tight like a burrito.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Cute pictures. She sure looks tuckered out in the last one. lol

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry does that sort of stuff too. And he's the most particular dog when it comes to arranging his bed. He'll dig, pick it up in his mouth, and circle a bunch before he gets comfy, lol.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great photos. Snoopy does that, much to the annoyance of Susi. She likes an orderly blanket on the couch, Snoopy likes it all screwed up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sammi chewed the zipper right off her bed, and then she peed on it. So I decided to sew the cover closed and throw it in the wash. Now its lumpy, but other than chewing a hold in the top of the cover, she actually has been laying on it now. I was going to get a new bed for Christmas, but wanted to wait to see if she starts to sleep on her bed instead of playing with it.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally Posted By: sammi1218Sammi chewed the zipper right off her bed, and then she peed on it. So I decided to sew the cover closed and throw it in the wash. Now its lumpy, but other than chewing a hold in the top of the cover, she actually has been laying on it now. I was going to get a new bed for Christmas, but wanted to wait to see if she starts to sleep on her bed instead of playing with it.
Can't get a bed for Roscoe! He has eaten many! He sleeps with us but we tried to get him his own spot, no go! Cole on the other hand LOVES his bed and gets mad when Roscoe steals it! It is so cute but we have to keep Roscoe away from the bed during the day. Boy, I would love to just have two nice beds for my little guys and be able to leave them out! I'm working on it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.