Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres one of the pics we managed to get of our pack in front of the tree this year.

Clockwise from left (sitting): Crook, Bel & Shelby

·
Registered
324 Posts
Great looking pack ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:Originally posted by littledude:
Great looking pack ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Isn't easy! Treats and funny sounds help a lot.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That's a great picture Bob. I wish I could get my one Beagle to cooperate in front of the tree. I can only imagine what it took for you to get all three to pose so nicely.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
You might want to hold onto that one for the next calendar for the December page, would be a good entry. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! and Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow, beautiful pack!!! Shelby has grown a lot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif What happened to her little pink harness?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I note all eyes our on something off scrren, I suspect a tasty treat was used to get their attention and cooperation. Bagel hopes there was enough for all to share!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Boeing's mom:
Wow, beautiful pack!!! Shelby has grown a lot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif What happened to her little pink harness?
Its too small for her now! She weighed 20 lbs last visit to vet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Quote:Originally posted by Bob:
I note all eyes our on something off scrren, I suspect a tasty treat was used to get their attention and cooperation. Bagel hopes there was enough for all to share!
Yes, a pocket full of treat halves gets and keeps their attention quite well! In fact, if you go over and squat to help them position themselves, the others will sniff out your pockets to see if any more treats are residing there, thus defeating your positioning efforts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts