Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my favorite set of throw pillows. They are definetely soft and snuggly and look good on any sofa or bed in the house.

pfr has a set similar to these (Pictures of the Girlies)...does anybody else have any?

<span style="font-weight: bold">That's Henry on the left and Yodel on the right</span>.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My little ones (both around 20 pounds now) do the same thing on the love seat... it's like I've got the miniature set of pillows

·
Registered
786 Posts
Isn't sad that we buy such nice furniture and keep it covered most of the time....

My covers were in the wash the day I took the picture of the Girlies on my couch....

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Magggie likes to accessorize the back of my couch. She uses the throw cushions as stepping blocks to get up on top of the couch, then she can relax and still see what's going on all around her.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: pfrIsn't sad that we buy such nice furniture and keep it covered most of the time....
It's definetely a compromise. But I don't mind...I like my throw pillows, especially when I'm sitting (or lying) on the sofa reading or watching tv.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maggie has a very pretty face. I'm partial to the all-brown beagle faces since that is what Henry has.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Denise, I have one beagle throw pillow but she's a Large Economy Size!
She's very adorable too, soft and cuddly and smells wonderful for a few days after her bath!
Gale, your picture of Little Maggie is adorable! The look on her face is priceless! Miss Shiloh used to love to decorate the back of our sofa too, and look out the window. Unfortunately that was many years and pounds ago!
Now she's content to stretch out in the corner of the sofa and bury her head under a pillow or afghan.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Very cute pics! I also have a set of beagly throw pillows, however, the male version likes to decorate the comfy chair and leave the sofa to the female version!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bailey does exactly what Maggie does - I think he is part cat. The higher up, the better. He loves to sleep on the TOP of my husband's recliner. His second favorite place is on the back of the couch, where he can watch what's going on.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Very cute picture!

Duke likes to lay on the top of the couch and Violet lays on the pillows. But they both prefer our chairs over the couch. From what my son and stepson tell us, when we aren't home, that's where the two of them spend the day! Matter of fact, Duke is in Daddy's chair right now.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I think I do have a picture just like yours Gingergoose - it was just Booker and Moose before we got Popcorn on a hotel room sofa. I'll have to go find it and post it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts