Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if you all follow the "Daily Digital" on Beagles-on-the-Web - I have had it set as my home page for Internet Explorer so that I followed it pretty much every day for the past several years. For those of you who don't know it, it is a daily picture, sometimes with a story, chronicling the lives of three beagles, Clayton, Spenser and Scooter.

Recently Scooter was diagnosed with cancer (lymphoma) and is having a really tough time (the chemo has been really hard on him, plus he has recently developed pancreatitis) - then came the news on today's Daily Digital that Spenser has now been diagnosed with cancer as well (lesion by the anal gland).

http://www.beagles-on-the-web.com/dailyDigital/

My heart just goes out to Laurie and Frank - they are the owners of Clayton, Spenser and Scooter and Laurie runs the Daily Digital. I just can't imagine what they must be going through having two very sick dogs at the same time...

I want to go home and hug my hounds right now.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I've also been following their 'Daily Digital' for quite some time now, and the three hounds are just like old friends to me. I'm so sad to know of what Scoot and Spense and their 'parents' are going through right now, and I'm hoping for the best for them.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh wow! I used to follow them regularly and then stopped. I don't even know why for sure. I think it happened when I was having computer problems and wasn't online for a while. That must be so hard for them having two sick at once. I know how difficult it was to have one sick senior, I couldn't even imagine the stress of two.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How very sad. It breaks my heart. There is no doubt those dogs are well loved though. I used to go there all the time to see what was going on with the hounds. I had just started back when you posted about it last week. I just spent yesterday catching up on the last couple of years of Daily Digital. I spent hours going back through the old posts. OK, I have to go finish crying now...I can't even see the screen clearly right now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.