Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby is almost two and just saw snow for the first time last week! Snow in Alabama=excitement mixed with a little hysteria. Cities shut down for less than a dusting of the white stuff.

When I saw the first flakes start falling, I bundled up and took the girls outside. They love it! Too bad I don't have a picture of both of them together playing.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That's great! I am still surprised by how much our guys absolutely love the snow! They can be shaking like a leaf from cold but do not want to go in and proceed to shove their faces in the stuff!!

Cute pic!

·
Registered
959 Posts
snow

I am sure that many places have more than we have right now, but, my boys are snow hounds also. They are a little timid with the first snow fall, but then, look out they just plow right into drifts that are almost up to the tips of their tails. And of course, their snouts are covered, faces are covered, and they're rolling in it....what a lot of fun:dance:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.