Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oh, big trouble! That kitty is not going to kindly to that bright-eyed little pupster. The caption is perfect.

·
Registered
847 Posts
That's a funny picture. Bodie chases our cats too. Fortunately they're too quick and nimble for our uncoordinated pup. Wood floors make for some funny chases.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie has had a few hard swipes on the nose also. She is afraid of two my cats and chases the other two. If they were smart enough not to run there wouldn't be a problem.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Originally Posted By: DaisysMom
Ok, I uploaded the pictures here so why won't they display??
Please refer to the thread posted in Information & Help Center » How to » How to use File Manager to upload pictures

As well as Information & Help Center » BW Rules, Announcements, and TOS Info » Outside photo hosting and posting

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
You uploaded them into the photo gallery. The posting of photo's for the forums is a different area for uploading hence the file manager in the full reply screen.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Phoebe and Duke used to play a lot when he was younger. They still get along really well, though there are still the occasional times when Duke decides it's kitty chasing time.

Phoebe cannot stand Violet. Poor Vi wants to play with kitty, but she barks at Phoebe too much and so anytime she gets near her, Phoebs starts growling and hissing and smacking Vi upside the head and Vi just lets her and then barks again! LOL

·
Registered
605 Posts
Henry has strange friends. A few of my neighbor's cats give him a wide berth, but he's always been dying to make friends. Then a kitten moved onto the block that showed absolutely no fear, and now they're fast friends. Henry's also buddies with a young horse that lives down the road from us, and would love to be buddies with the nanny goats there too! My birds don't like Henry, but they're not afraid of him, although he loves them to pieces. We keep them separated, but Henry always sidles up to the bird cages and tries to lick the birdies. No matter how many times he's pecked he still tries again to make friends. He play bows at the cages and even brings his toys over!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts