Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I already told you in my introduction that I´m addicted to my camera, so here are some pics of my little, lovely beast /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif
Hope you like them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif

Arouuuuuu

And two Videos...
A little bit "Obedience" last week (we didn´t train for 5 month): *click*
Mary and me doing some Tricks, that´s what she like´s most besides playing with her ball /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif :*click*

Now you know what we´re doing the whole day (when the two-leggers don´w have to work) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/gaah.gif

·
Registered
168 Posts
WOOWW THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif
He's a supermodel totally! Those are like National Geographic mag pics..Did u really take em?! hmmm

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif You are not only addicted to your camera, you are very,very talented! In case you haven't learned yet, BW has an annual calendar -- members submit photos (many are on the cover and then there is one per month). If you click on the "online store" under "Our Links", you can see the 2008 calendar. For 2008 we were each allowed to submit three pics. I can't imagine how you will ever decide on just three!
I loved the video -- I imagine you often hear "but I didn't think beagles could be trained!"

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally Posted By: Marco's mommy
He's a supermodel totally!
No, SHE's a supermodel! Mary's a girl.

The pictures are really awesome, Ela.
I love the Mary-shaking-shots! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

MORE PICS, PLEASE!!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/dancemm2.gif

·
Registered
168 Posts
I meant she! Mary is gorgeous

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
AMAZING!!! Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous girl... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
I love the training sessions you have with her....great /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

·
Registered
605 Posts
She is gorgeous! Your photos are awesome! Taking pictures of your pets is so much fun...endless cuteness!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Phenomenal pictures. I sure wish I had the camera and the talent that you have. You could probably sell some of those shots.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot for all of your compliments, haven´t expectet that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hapfac01.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif
Taking pictures of pets is always fun and my dog is very patient with me, thanks Mary /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PBnervous2.gif
But I don´t think that anyone would buy those pics. There are so many gread photographers around with better equipment... it´s just a hobbie to compensate the stress atwork. Actually the camera wasn´t that expensive though. I´ve got the Nikon D40 with 55-200!

@Marco's mommy: Of course I did, why should I lie? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

@judymaggie: Thanks for the hint, haven´t seen anything about the annual calendar yet. But I´ll take a look at it, sounds great /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif
To be honest I don´t hear anything like "Beagles cannot be trained" that often. But I don´t show my vids many people, that might be the cause?
And Mary wasn´t like that when she was younger. Couple months ago all she was thinking of was having the nose deep in the grass... but she´s grown up now + we found the most motivating thing for her: her ball! She´d do everything to get it which includes being obedient /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
I think every Beagle can do that, we just have to train, be patient and most of all consequent /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

@Redsox: Es gibt keine Bilder mehr, so /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hysterical.gif

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Rusty: Good idea, will you pay the flight?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif

Well, I took some new pics today cause it was so wonderful weather outside! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/gaah.gif

Mary´s paying attention

Little signs of spring

In our woods

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif

Weired dog

And these two I like most:

Wanna have my goodie!

My underdog /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

Hope you like them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

·
Registered
448 Posts
I agree she is gorgeous and looks like a wonderfully happy adjusted beagle... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif AWESOME PICS!
Judi

1 - 20 of 36 Posts