Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone that lives in the Southern California near Orange County, here's something that Li'l Maggie told me about and I researched

Annual So. CA Beaglefest Potluck '09
Can't wait to see everyone at our annual '09 Spring Potluck! Let's plan on Saturday May 2nd, Huntington Beach Central Dog Park (near the dog pens) 9:00 am til 1:00 pm. More plans to come!

http://www.beaglefest.net/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We are planning on being in near Tampa in late August. And you know what that means. BW meetup! I will post more once the wife makes up her mind when she wants to go.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BW MeetUp would be awesome! I would love to meet all the beagles here & their loving owners

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Joe BeaglesWe are planning on being in near Tampa in late August. And you know what that means. BW meetup! I will post more once the wife makes up her mind when she wants to go.
Yeah!! I can't wait! I hope that Jersey and I can actually make it this time. Don't go into September though...right now I'm planning on being in NYC around Labor Day weekend. I still wish that I'd had the opportunity to meet Murphy.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I hope that you aren't in town before I go to IL for vacation ......

I would love to see everyone again !!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Jason and I aren't in Tampa, but we have family there that we visit often. Do you guys have a big meet-up there?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:Jason and I aren't in Tampa, but we have family there that we visit often. Do you guys have a big meet-up there?
We drove up from Fort Myers last year, and were glad we did!

Um... Have we highjacked a California thread here?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
We drove up from Fort Myers last year, and were glad we did!

Um... Have we highjacked a California thread here?
lol, I wished I was in FA to attend that BeagleFest

1 - 9 of 9 Posts