Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We love to watch beagle wrestling every night when the weather is nice. Usually after dinner, around 7'ish. Place your bets!

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Watching two beagles play is the best thing about having two pups! My first two dogs grew up together and they were so much fun to watch and listen to -- they would make noises like they were going to do physical harm -- of course they never did. Now that you've got the knack of posting pics, next you will need to do a video with sound so we can hear Yodel & Henry during their wrestling match!

·
Registered
205 Posts
That bottom picture is so cute! Looks like they both tired themselves out!!

Thank you SO much for sharing. That made my day!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How cute! We have Beaglemania every night here, too! It is fun to watch them play and have such a great time together. It's obvious Henry and Yodel have become great pals!

·
Registered
350 Posts
second pic looks like chinese leg wrestling (thats what we called it as kids!!)

same goes here its a free for all!!1
C.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The 2nd picture reminds me of our home. Sam and Tate are both so submissive that they play while laying in that position. It's hilarious. Thanks for sharing your photos, they are great!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
My sister saw Summer and Kali start wrestling for the first time a few weeks ago. She starts screaming... Joey! They are killing each other! (yes, she still calles me Joey) I turn to look and they are staring at my sister like What is she screaming about?. Then they go back for another round. I explain to her this is normal play and she will know CLEARLY know the difference when there is a fight. Then she can call for me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I wish we could have two beagles! Ha, we still haven't gotten our first one and I already want another! Only 11 more days!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great photos. We have three way beagle wrestling here, this is usually two onto one with Willow and Bonnie ganging up on Rasha. I really like it when they chase and wrestle in long grass, they jump in the air to see over the grass trying to see where the next attack will happen or come from.

·
Registered
959 Posts
OUr boys do that very same thing right after dinner, too. I'm thinking it's on all channels!!!! I don't get nervous till I hear yelping.

·
Registered
421 Posts
sophie and twitchy wrestle constantly. sometimes one will grab an ear a little too hard and we'll hear a yelp, but never anything serious. every now and then sophie will get selfish and try to take a treat from twitchy. we always let her know double quick that's not cool. she rarely goes there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts