Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have some great neighbors that bring their dogs over to run and frolick in our back yard with Vinny and Miles.

Here is a recent wrestling match between Vinny and our neighbors Chocolate Lab puppy.

The start of the match.

The Lab goes for a takedown of Vinny.

Vinny reverses!

Vinny pins the Lab for a 1-2-3 count

The Lab begs for mercy and asks for no more

All the doggie's get great exercise and have fun when together and the humans get to socailize while the kids play.

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I saw the first picture, i noticed the size difference and said to my self, poor Vinnie, he has no chance. But, I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome of the match. lol...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awesome pics! Vinny is giving the beat down.

·
Registered
794 Posts
thanks for posting pics...I worry too much when my Beags wrestle like that!

·
Registered
182 Posts
We have that wrestling match on a daily basis here and I think that Boomer has a definate advantage over BJ the lab because he can get underneath him and attack from below!

Very cute pictures!

·
Registered
220 Posts
we have a lab next door that Monty loves to play with. My neightbor throws a ball for the lab, she runs to get it, Monty stays with us and crouches down real low, waiting to pounce on the lab when she comes running back. It's so cute!!

They also havea chiuahua (Sp?. Cutest little thing. She was terrified to walk down the steps, but Monty kept teasing her, she just just did it! Now she runs up and down like it's nothing

·
Registered
786 Posts
With having multiple dogs, this is a constant nightly routine.

Last night I had Maggie running around the Dining room table and **** (honorary beagle) chasing her. When **** is playing with Maggie, Jasmine usually just hangs out on the couch. Her and **** aren't the best of friends. I think she's a little too hyper for him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts