Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Yippee! These are fun! I hope we get lots of responses guys and gals ;)

I know my guys put a smile on my face when I come home, can't wait to see all of yours!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I remember when we first got georgia I took a video of just this sort of thing she was soo excited she knocked my glasses off of my face & broke them but I said some not so choice words so it got deleted

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Hey Guys!!
With all of those wonderful beagles out there I find it hard to believe we have no pictures or vids to submit for the challenge????

C'mon don't be shy :dance:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
where do we go to look at the videos other people have already put up? Oh and can 2 beagles be in the video?
The pics and vids should be posted in this thread. So far, none :frown:.

The more beagles the merrier :)

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I would love to enter but it will be hard to tape Molly while I am coming home with my briefcase, purse etc. Have to bring the camera when I go out and be ready when I come in the door.

·
Registered
220 Posts
mine dont do anything cute when i come home just wag and bark happily. C.B. does a cute little breakfast dance, but he wont let me film it. still trying though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ok, it's a pretty low quality vid, but I was able to catch Gracie Jones in the act...sort of....

Hubby was in our office/storage working on the computer when Gracie and I came back from a walk. All I did was ask her to find her 'Poppy', and the result was this full body wind-up:

I am going to try to catch her in action (and hopefully better lighting) again!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Shoot, I forgot my camera. I'll have to get a pic over the weekend when I arrive home from being out. The contest is such a great idea!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Love it! That is too cute and funny!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like sheiser won! Sheiser, please send me photos of your pups and a story about you guys to my email for your BW Bio. THanks!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry, haven't been on for a bit, migraine was keeping me away. Wish I could have won with a better vid or picture, but hey, yay for winning! Thanks!! Just so I don't go overboard, can you give me picture limit?! Thanks Again!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts