Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who wins in your house?? I was thinking of this while reading another thread, and I'm sure there must be some great stories about Beagles and cats...

In my house there's no competition, the cat made it clear from the beginning that he rules the house, and he'll eat

and sleep

where he wants

but Beaglina does get her own back when he forgets and leaves by the back door /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
LOL, I love the sleeping picture. When we had cats, Spencer used to drag one of them around by the scruff of her neck. The cats were always boss though, Spencer just liked to aggrivate them.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke and my 2 y/o cat, Phoebe, play all the time. Phoebe was declawed as a kitten, which would make one think that Duke was the victor, but that is not the case.

They go at it and there are times I make Duke leave her alone because I think he's hurting her. Then I turn around and she pounces him. He may think he rule the roost, but Phoebe ends up making him look silly most of the time.

We? Well, we just get the pure entertainment of watching them.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's no contest, Miss Priss, who weighs in at around 7 pounds, is definitely in charge at our house! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif The 4 dogs pretty much accept it, but Spook does get upset when she crawls into his crate for a nap in the evening.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spencer's mum - that photo is just fantastic! I just love the expression on your beautiful cat's face

and great stories too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
My two never got along, never would sleep in the same room, nothing. The chase was always on. I love it when you see cats and dogs co-existing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
:wave: from Canada, Beaglina. Great pics!

What are those tunnel shaped stones on the ground used for? :conf6:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Toby hated Abby and was scared of just about everything for the first couple months that we brought him home but now they are friends. They play together and keep eachother company.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:wave: LeeAnn,
Quote: What are those tunnel shaped stones on the ground used for? [conf6]
well, nothing very exciting I'm afraid - they're mostly used as a hiding place by lizards trying to escape a certain overfriendly beagle /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif but, really, they're just old roof tiles I found in the garden that I've been using to mark out where I want flower beds... though the Beagle and the flower bulb battle is probably a whole other story!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts