Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a thread about this back in January. I wanted to edit my original post to include this video, but I couldn't seem to find where to edit it... although I've editted many of my posts/threads before... maybe because that one was so old I could not do it anymore. Either way, I made a new thread for this video. If you have me on facebook, you've probably already seen this.

Great example of how beagles like to stare at you... and how <span style="font-weight: bold">CREEPY</span> it is.

I just had to share.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is really funny! It reminds me of the ninja cat video that was going around a few months ago, with the cat standing perfectly still, staring, just a bit closer, every time the camera peered around the corner.

With Spock, the staring is less creepy and more pathetic. He really puts on the sad face when I see him staring at me (he usually gets up, crosses the room, and stares at us when we're paying attention to Bones). My boyfriend and I agree that we should have named him Eeyore.

Bones growled at the empty, dark, quiet computer room the other day. I don't know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hahaha. If Zoe isn't sure who just came home (she is kept in another room with big windows while we are out) she will stand behind one window that has a curtain and just stair through it until you acknowledge her!! It's kind of creepy sometimes!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Great video! Totti peeks his head through the railing on the staircase and will just lay there and observe- he'll follow your every move! Everyone in my family gets a kick out of it and says, Look at that face!

He does have such a gorgeous face, every time you look at him you can't help but smile

·
Registered
350 Posts
should call in to george nory on coast to coast am and tell him about this.
C.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Murphy and me play a game like that. We'll both come around a corner facing one another, then stop and stare. We both crouch down (he looks like a vulture) and tiptoe towards each other. When we're about 10 feet away we stop-sometimes for as long as 30 seconds. Then we suddenly bark and race towards each other. It ends with him leaping up into my arms.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts