Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many of your beagles snore?

My Maggie is a quiet sleeper, usually only hearing her breath. But Jasmine can snore with the best of them....

The other morning I was in the bathroom and heard this noise coming from our bed? It didn't sound like my husband snoring so I went to check. Well there was Jasmine on her back, feet in the air and snoring like a banchy... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif
Come to find out she woke my husband from a dead sleep... :hysterical:

· Registered
152 Posts
Brie just started sleeping on her back and snoring like crazy! Last night she and Ron were snoring in tandem :rolleyes: . I'm considering moving into the spare room so that I can get some sleep.....or maybe I should move the snoring twins instead :thinker: .

Lora&Tippi...and now Brie
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

· Registered
342 Posts
Snoopy snores, not as loud as FI, but he sleeps with us.

I nudge him all the time...or sometimes I move him...

Im a picky sleeper...quiet and darkness.
I sleep with a stuffed Snoopy (the animated one above my eyes to keep the light out..hehe.

Manda and Snoops

· Registered
53 Posts
My Josie is a snorer... It's a toss-up who's louder, my wife or her. They've both kept me up at night, sometimes together!

Josie isn't usually a very cuddly dog, but sometimes I can't help myself and I'll go snuggle with her when she's on the couch. Sometimes she will fake-snore to try to get rid of me. That hurts...

· Registered
287 Posts
Both the Wonder Twins are snorers...

But to different degrees.

Silly Lillie is the main snorer but only when she is exhuasted. Chloe Woey is a snorer but only when she sleeps on her back. Stray Jack is does not snore, ever.

· Registered
584 Posts
Daisy snores, sometime more and sometimes less. I think it depends on how she positions herself in bed.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

· Registered
1,155 Posts
I have one snorer and 2 quiet sleepers. Even my Little Man Tate that snores...is mild in comparison to some Beagles I have heard. I don't mind it at all. It seems peaceful to me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.