Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many of your beagles snore?

My Maggie is a quiet sleeper, usually only hearing her breath. But Jasmine can snore with the best of them....

The other morning I was in the bathroom and heard this noise coming from our bed? It didn't sound like my husband snoring so I went to check. Well there was Jasmine on her back, feet in the air and snoring like a banchy... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif
Come to find out she woke my husband from a dead sleep... :hysterical:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Brie just started sleeping on her back and snoring like crazy! Last night she and Ron were snoring in tandem :rolleyes: . I'm considering moving into the spare room so that I can get some sleep.....or maybe I should move the snoring twins instead :thinker: .

Lora&Tippi...and now Brie
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dexter snores all the time..its really funny to watch him snore like a human does...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe is quiet.... after getting rid of my dads snoring, I don't want that experience again.... thank you very much /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
667 Posts
Snoopy snores, not as loud as FI, but he sleeps with us.

I nudge him all the time...or sometimes I move him...

Im a picky sleeper...quiet and darkness.
I sleep with a stuffed Snoopy (the animated one above my eyes to keep the light out..hehe.

Manda and Snoops

·
Registered
55 Posts
My Josie is a snorer... It's a toss-up who's louder, my wife or her. They've both kept me up at night, sometimes together!

Josie isn't usually a very cuddly dog, but sometimes I can't help myself and I'll go snuggle with her when she's on the couch. Sometimes she will fake-snore to try to get rid of me. That hurts...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Beasley was snoring two nights ago...It was pretty hilarious. She was laying in her crate, on her back, with her head twisted against the back of the crate...Don't know how she sleeps like that.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Marley doesn't snore yet, just a deep breath here or there, like a sigh. My Charlie (cocker) snored all the time, until the day he passed away.

Darling Hubby is a totally different story!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Both the Wonder Twins are snorers...

But to different degrees.

Silly Lillie is the main snorer but only when she is exhuasted. Chloe Woey is a snorer but only when she sleeps on her back. Stray Jack is does not snore, ever.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Boeing also snores...and oh, man...what a snorer!!! He can make all sorts of sounds--wheezing, clucking, puffing,... Very funny to hear.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Daisy snores, sometime more and sometimes less. I think it depends on how she positions herself in bed.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I have one snorer and 2 quiet sleepers. Even my Little Man Tate that snores...is mild in comparison to some Beagles I have heard. I don't mind it at all. It seems peaceful to me.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sally and Leia are loud snorers. They also dream a lot when they go to sleep..

·
Registered
211 Posts
Mizu is so loud! Sometimes I go downstairs in the middle of the night to get a cup of water and I can hear Mizu. We sleep with the radio on cause Mizu snores so much.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts