Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Show us your "Beagle Shrine" at work.
Photographs, figurines, etc.
Karen and I each have a collage of pictures at our work stations that say, "We do Beagles!"
I don’t have a picture to post yet, but maybe someone else can start.
I'll bring my camera in on Monday.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm afraid at my work it's only Chloe as my desktop background and screensaver. But the do get to hear all of my beagle stories... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Since I'm a fulltime homemaker, my beagle stuff is all over the house. It's an extensive collection, and gets bigger all the time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
At work I don't have too much stuff. I don't really have a lot of room. I have a couple of pictures on my bulletin board and one of those photo cubes with Jersey's pictures. Funny, no pictures of Mike. I also have one of my Amber (at the bridge) girl too.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I've got a black-and-white printed copy of a picture of my boyfriend holding the puppies, and I've also got a mini beagle calender he bought me for Christmas. I didn't like the February dog, so I drew a new beagle head on a post-it note and stuck it over that dog's head! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
I don't have much at work right now. I have to print out some pics!

I can't take pictures of it though because cameras are not allowed.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I'm afraid it's frowned upon at my office to have too many personal pictures around....but that doesn't stop me from carrying pictures of my crew in my wallet and showing off whenever anyone asks!!

Nobody likes to come to the dentist, and I've found, if I can get a patient talking about their fur-kids, it reduces their anxiety......we all laugh at the stories.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'm a counselor for the YMCA, so my boss and I have little "All About Me" collages...Henry's got a couple of pics on it..lol. All the kids have collages too. All my kids and most of parents know about Henry or have even met him, and I constantly get asked, "Who's better behaved, the kids or your dog?" Tough question!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oh, well since I don't have an office job anymore, I have plastered pictures of the beaglet next to the pictures of my kidlet all over my Myspace page, and I'm clearing wall space for a Kioko pictorial homage in my living room.

Art de Beagle

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
No one has any doubts what kind of dog is my favorite when walking into my office at work! Let's see ... BW calendar on the wall; Maggie's beautiful face as my screensaver; two pictures of Maggie from November BW FL meet-up (thanks to MD!) framed on the wall; beagle figurine holding a teddy bear on one corner of my desk; beagle figurine lying in a dog bed on another corner; beagle "pupperweight" on the desk; and, another framed photo of Maggie on the bookshelves. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/PuppyEyes.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts