Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody knows any contacts in Ontario, Canada for Beagle rescue organizations.
I am having a bit of trouble of finding out how to contact whoever is in charge. Me and my room-mate really want to be involved with fostering, or helping out in any way needed.

Please if anybody has any info, contact me.

Thanks

·
Registered
890 Posts
I just looked in the Rescue section of Beagles-On-The-Web and it looks like there is a rescue in Toronto. It is called Big On Beagles. Just follow the link on this page to Beagles on the Web and click the rescue tab. The Canada section is at the bottom of the page.

Just checked Google Maps and it looks like you aren't too far from Toronto so it should work out well for you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
BigOnBeagles is an awesome orgnanization, I highly recomment them if you are looking for a good beagle rescue. BREW Beagles will also adopt out of state people. Of course, there are a ton of beagles in the pounds and shelters all across the country, on any given day. I can hook you up on that front. Good luck in finding your future bestest friend.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here's another vote for Big On Beagles, they seem to have the beagle rescue market cornered in the GTA and also have a lot of links to other parts of the province, since a lot of beagles come from rural areas as former hunting dogs. If you aren't in the GTA, I would email them anyway to get linked up with someone in your area, I bet they could help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.