Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see this on here; but did anyone see the Animal Precint on A. Planet last night? Rescued 10 Beags from a condemned apartment. Beautiful doggies! How could someone let them live like that? Was so happy to see them rescued, nursed back to health and adopted to loving families.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I didn't see it, I can't watch those shows. My daughter watches all the time though. When she wakes up I will have to ask her.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Golly!! 10 beags? I don't watch Animal Precinct too often--the SPCA people do such wonderful work, but the sub-humans who mistreat their pets make me so :angryfire: it's just so upsetting!! But you're right Bob, it's great to see when they're saved and find good forever homes.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Didn't see that one.... but generally I love that show..... thought it makes me furious to see those things pretending to be humans treat their pets this way, I get joy tears everytime they rescue and help the poor animals.... I just consider them to be saints :angel:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, it wasn't that bad at first. Beags were left in an upstairs apartment. Someone was going over and feeding and watering them, but not cleaning or letting them out.

Initially they LOOKED pretty healthy but exam showed all had a gum condition from lack of nutrition and misc sutff with each dog. Only one showed signs of muscle loss due to lack of proper nutrition. They were "living" on bread and snacks!!

They were some beautiful animals though. Several had wonderful markings/colors.

Oh, and animal cops got there just im time...a demolition notice had been posted on building and demo crew had not heard dogs at all. Just days away from being bulldozed :holyshit:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts