Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It appears that the winner was determined by on-line votes. If the contest was based purely on the picure, I'd say it was valid but I'm betting Mr. Gray doesn't own that puppy! The exact same beagle picture has been circulating on the internet for a very long time -- I even have a copy in my photobucket account. Will be interesting to see if the Today Show gets any similar feedback.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Yes, that cute little puppy (with various quotes like This is what I'm Sorry looks like, etc.) has popped up in so many places for quite awhile now. Little Oliver (if that's even his name)is surely a grown beagle by now. I wonder if anybody has told the Today show that they've been had!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is too funny! It will be interesting to see if the Today Show says anything about it!

Funny, too, I didn't think that was that cute a picture! Of course, I love all beagle pictures, but I have certainly seen cuter ones than that!! We see cuter beagle pics here at BW everyday!!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Well, whomever has this pup is very lucky. He is a cutie!!!! But then we knew that didn't we

Cathy J

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah... Beagles are the cutest. I went to Petsmart the other day with my Zbój and there were dozen of other dogs (it was a sign up day for classes or something)... Everybody had to stop and pet him as if he was the only one there... One of the associates said that Zbój was definitely the cutest puppy he saw that day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts