Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just went to CVS on my lunch and they had beagle mugs for $2! They are in the section that has all the dollar store type stuff, which is by the pet section. Here is how cute they are:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oh those are cute. Is CVS the pharmacy place? I don't know if we have one of those here in Utah, but I will have to check it out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
That is so cute. We don't have a CVS here

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: beagletailsOh those are cute. Is CVS the pharmacy place? I don't know if we have one of those here in Utah, but I will have to check it out.
Yes, its the pharmacy store but they have all sorts of stuff in them now. I wish I could get one for each of you!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I was looking for a beagle mug at PetSmart, they have every other breed on these cool, big mugs but no beagle! That is too cute, have to check that out near me!

·
Registered
320 Posts
That is really cute!! and not a bad price. We don't have those stores around here

But most photo places do custom mugs! so you can get your own beagle on a mug

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: DianaThat is really cute!! and not a bad price. We don't have those stores around here

But most photo places do custom mugs! so you can get your own beagle on a mug
That is one of my favorite gifts to give. Upload a pic of your friend or family members pet to Webshots and order a mug. I even have one with Jake and Andy on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts