Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone noticed that Old Navy has a beagle modeling its dog clothes? I also think it is awesome they just recently starting selling dog clothes! I love all the different clothes for different seasons. Yes, I dress up my baby! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Gotta keep my eye out for this ad. I didn't know Old Navy sells dog clothes!

Speaking of commercials--last night I saw an ad from Pedigree that really got the waterworks going. There are shots of all these dogs in shelter cages, while the voice over says something like, "I know how to sit. I know how to stay. I know how to catch a ball, and roll over. What I don't know is why I'm here. I just want to go home." Oh my gosh. I think even DH was touched!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Genie -- I just saw the Pedigree ad a few minutes ago -- the pictures of the dogs needing homes are heartbreaking! One of my favorite Christmas presents this year was a book about Katrina dogs who were rescued -- talk about "waterworks"!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Boy, I agree that Pedigree commercial gets me every time. And on the Katrina rescue topic, have you seen the story and series of pictures about the rescuers picking up the dogs (and a couple of cats) in the car - most of which are beagles? That one is a real feel-good tearjerker too - I'll try to dig up the link to it.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
And on the Katrina rescue topic, have you seen the story and series of pictures about the rescuers picking up the dogs (and a couple of cats) in the car - most of which are beagles? That one is a real feel-good tearjerker too - I'll try to dig up the link to it.
Here it a link to the story - gets me going every time - especially the scared look in the eyes of that first little beagle girl they pick up.

http://dalesdesigns.net/rescue.htm

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The Pedigree commercial. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I was just crying a few minutes ago watching it. I told Mike how much I hated it...it made me to go and just adopt all the dogs out of our local shelter. That one really hits me.

I just checked out Old Navy.com and they are still using a Beagle to advertise their dog stuff. Here's the link.

Old Navy Dog

·
Registered
702 Posts
Our Beagles make great models, don't they?!!

Those Katrina rescue pics made my day :thumbup: Now I can go to bed with a big smile on my face and happy thoughts in my mind. LOVED THOSE PICS :heart:

Thanks!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif (Going to bed happy!!)

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
The Katrina pictures are great. Not sure i want to see the pedigree commercial from what you say. Those dog coats are sweet, however, our beagles have grown thick winter coats, which will do just fine.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The Old Navy ad is super cute! :thumbup: I've seen the Pedigree commercial several times, and can only hope it'll encourage people to check out shelters when adopting pets. The photos of the Katrina rescue were so great, that I saved them so I can see them again and again.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm in marketing and advertising and think I'm pretty jaded to tv ads, but the Pedigree one--that really reaches out and touches you... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
makes me wonder, do we have room for another...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts