Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Beagle had puppies this morning, and at this point, we believe that the Labradoodle that lives a few houses down the street, is the father. Has anyone seen a beagle / labradoodle mix? I could not find any pics online. This is her first none pure bred beagle litter, and she had 1 all black puppy, 4 black puppies with a white streak on their chest, and then a regular looking beagle puppy. They are all normal size for her litters, she is a small beagle, and are adorable, but wonder if anyone knew how big they should get, or know of where I could see pics. Thanks :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
wow, how irresponsible on both owners parts...

since this is a large mix beagle/lab/poodle (a labradoodle is not a breed). I doubt you will find many photos of this mix I have seen "doodles" from 15lbs up to 120lbs, we see tons of this mix at work (Im a dog groomer) every day.. Please spay your bitch since you can not be responsible.

·
Registered
408 Posts
wow, how irresponsible
Please spay your bitch since you can not be responsible.

Nice way to welcome a new member. I thought this forum was to learn about beagles and share stories about our companions. Not to be subjected to criticism and sarcasm simply because someone has a different viewpoint.

I'm sorry that you had to receive this kind of response to your question. I hope your little gal is doing fine. Do you have any pictures of the pups you could post?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts