Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I read that beagles on average in the US can be as low as $550. I am new to Seattle and hoping to spend 800 or less. Does anyone have any suggestions for breeders nearby the are (within a 2hr drive)?

I am finding alot of difficulty with online searches. Looking to buy in 2022!

·
Super Moderator
5,243 Posts
Be very careful when choosing a breeder, there are many "backyard" breeders and puppy mills out there that are very good at advertising pure bred beagles. My beagles are always rescues, so many nice beagles in shelters.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello!

I read that beagles on average in the US can be as low as $550. I am new to Seattle and hoping to spend 800 or less. Does anyone have any suggestions for breeders nearby the are (within a 2hr drive)?

I am finding alot of difficulty with online searches. Looking to buy in 2022!
I got a pedigreed Beagle puppy, male, from a breeder in Ontario, California (near Los Angeles) for $350 in year 2005. I think that was the going price at the time. By now, my opinion is that Between $550 and $800 would be a very reasonable price. To find a nearby breeder, just Google, "Breeders, Beagle Seattle". Whatever price you end up paying, getting a Beagle Puppy my well be the best decision of your life.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You may want to contact your local beagle rescue - often they have very young dogs and rescuing is always an excellent option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts