Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Java loves to run around at night. I normally don't mind it--in fact, I encourage anything that tires the little fella out. But he sometimes runs himself until he needs to potty. Do any of your furkids do this? Any suggestions? I'd love for him to run around since he seems to be having a blast, but I'd also like my carpet to be poopoo free.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Our pup does the same thing, but outside on the last potty break of the night. When I take her out she just runs laps around the yard and wants to play. Eventually she takes care of her potty business after everything that needs sniffed has been sniffed and she's run about 20 laps around the back yard :p

·
Registered
865 Posts
Toby was that way. I always knew he would poop if I walked him enough or let him play enough. Be thankful!! Lucky won't do that. He gets too preoccupied with everything to poop. I have to get him calmed down, outside by himself with no distractions to poop - I much prefer the other!!

After a while, you will probably know how much playing can happen before you need to go outside!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts