Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Ah, those are cool!

If *someone* didn't have a gazillion dollar vet bill, *someone* would be getting a nice, new, red collar with his name on it for Christmas.

Oh, what the heck... I'll get him one anyway. He's going to have a bit of a rough winter, so he deserves a nice Christmas present!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Very nice, I'll think I'll order a harness. Thanks
But they didn't indicate the sizes. Charlie is 14 and weigh 28lb, consider is smaller dog. Should I get a small?
Funny that the harness, they even have a beagle to demostrate.
Oh yes, they like to pull.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: Charlie momVery nice, I'll think I'll order a harness. Thanks
But they didn't indicate the sizes. Charlie is 14 and weigh 28lb, consider is smaller dog. Should I get a small?
Funny that the harness, they even have a beagle to demostrate.
Oh yes, they like to pull.
u know i dont know, i'm new to using their products, i just ordered the collar, and also wanted a harness in the future with his name and a phone number, for safty when camping. but um idk i'd email them first.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Those collars are cool. We have to use embroidered collars when competing at Agility as you are not allo0wed tags for safety reasons. These collars would be the coolest on the circuit if I could get them over here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts