Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had the pleasure of attending the Beagle Club of QLD's Christmas party and beach walk at Redcliffe today. Although the cloudy weather and forecast of rain might have kept a few away, I think about 26 beagles turned up in the end! Great turn out and the hounds sure had a great time!

Here are some photos we took.

Sally loving some pats off a stranger.

Starting the walk

Wombat and Huey - Huey is about 4 months old and enters his first show next weekend!

I *think* this is Woody

Relaxing half way

Pit stop on the way back

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This poor guy was buggered, stopped under a tree and wouldn't move. Sally and Leia decided to join him!

Sally trying to open her Christmas Present

Yay! Treats inside.

Leia getting her treat

Sally getting her treat

Mmmm treats!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Sally and Leia modelling their santa hats!

Wombat posing

Everyone wanted a santa hat too!

Aww, how cute!

Lulu in the harness her owners won from the raffle!

Coffe (sp?) waiting intensely for her treat! Gorgeous girl.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I *think* this is Arthur, he was showing us all his tricks. I loved the "bang" one and he played dead. Who said you can't train a beagle!

Sally and Leia posing again.

Huey, all tuckered out from his walk.

Wombat's turn to model the hat.

Huey still all tuckered out!

That's it, there's heaps more, but I didn't want to bore you :heart:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Wow those are some beautiful pictures.

I am jealous of all of you that are able to get together with other Beagle owners. So far as I can tell there are only 2 of us from Utah on BW and one is the owner of one of my puppies that were part of Maya's recent litter. I guess I could keep track of all her offspring over the years and have reunions that way. lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia and we are lucky enough to have Beagles Clubs in each state of Australia.

Even more fortunate that the Beagle Club of Queensland runs regular events at least once a month for beach or park/bush walks and other activities.

It's great to get out there and give the girls a great day out, plus meet other like minded people who are totally owned by their beags as well /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Erin & Andrew:
That's it, there's heaps more, but I didn't want to bore you
Bored? Are you kidding? Did you forget who your audience is? :biglaugh: Huey cracked me up. Leia and Sally love the camera, don't they?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Judy, I copied my post from another forum, who aren't as interested in beags as we all are /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Leia loves the camera, Sally's not very photogenic, but sometimes she looks pretty! I think they've just had so many photos taken of them, they know how to pose now /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Isn't Huey just divine? His paws are about twice the size of Sally and Leia's and they are full grown! He's going to be one BIG boy. Can't wait to see him grow.

They'll need to have their pretty faces on this Saturday, we've got a photo shoot with Santa booked! Then maybe if there's time a family portrait! I can't wait!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Amazing pictures.... I just love your girls - so pretty.
Huey and Wombat are so cute too... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
bored? Thrilled is more like it. I love seeing so many beagles together.

Love the one where your girls look like twins, sitting alike, etc.

thanks for sharing. I want one of these in NJ!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha Marley's Mom, I didn't even realise they were sitting identical!

They are very lazy sitters, always putting their legs out to the side.

·
Registered
448 Posts
AGREED ! Your girls are beautiful and always a joy to look at the pics-- you are wonderful at taking pics--or the hubby is, either way! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif GREAT PICS!
Judi

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
what great photos !!! all the beagles....what fun you all must have had !!!

that Huey is too funny !!!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Those are some great pics!! and some beautiful Beagles!

The one captioned "Huey, all tuckered out from his walk" needs to be submitted for next year's calender. Love it

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Like Boeing's Mom said, it looks like a beagle paradise!

Sally and Leia looked so content and calm...and well behaved! The pic of them sitting together is Christmas card quality!

Huey was hilarious. That would be my Henry on a summer walk in Australia!

So funny seeing shorts and tanks for a Christmas walk. I know that Christmas is a summer holiday down under.

Anyway...all of the beagles were beautiful!

~Denise

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh my goodness, wonderful wonderful pictures as usual, hope you did send them to our beagle calendar.
Just imagine a summer walk when we are freezing here! It dropped to 20-30 degree that is 0 degree centigrade and tonight, all I want is my warm blanket.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi these pics are fab. I just loved seeing all those beags together like that In the UK hardly anyone has beagles so i wouldnt get that opportunity. shame. can u tell me, there did you get those harnesses from please ? they look comfortable and mmay help with meg's puling all the time.
x

1 - 20 of 23 Posts