Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
937 Posts
Oh my.....with vacation coming up in a coupla' weeks.....I'm heading STRAIGHT to Amazon!!
(they love me, I'm a regular there... :rolleye11: )

Thanks for the info on those books!
P.s. I'm reposting my pictures of Marley's dad (from 'Marley and Me'); he was in our town for a booksigning late last fall; I found him SO pleasant and down to earth....and I sent one of my Dog E. Dazzle collars home with him for the new dog in their lives)

· Premium Member
937 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
And speaking of John Grogan, did anyone catch him on the Dog Whisperer getting some advice about their new, post-Marley, dog?
I saw that! During the speech he gave at the book signing, he referred to the family's current dog (Gracie?)....and laughed as he described her antics as "almost boring" compared to Marley.

Of course, ANY dog would seem mild compared to Marley's hyper-activity-disorder! :hi:

BTW, I just got back from Amazon....they now possess some more of my money....but I have some great new entertaining beagle stories on the way :read:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.