Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Astrid, I'm from Germany. Sorry for my bad english, but I'm not a native speaker.
My best friend's name is Barny, he is about 8 yrs old. Barny is the smartest and the cleverest Beagle I know. He's my darling.

Our hobbys are agility, obedience and learning tricks. We successfully compete in agility on A3/J3 level.

We also have a website: www.barnaby.de Feel free to watch my videos and photos.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Your English is just fine Astrid! Welcome aboard the Beagle Forum. If a picture is worth a thousand words, you have just spoken volumes about your beautiful Beagle. He is very handsome and I really enjoyed your pictures. Thank you for posting them.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Astrid!

Welcome to BW from Henry and I. :wave:

Barney's pictures are great! I have stated before how much I adore "action" pictures of beagles with their ears in the air. You obviously have alot to be proud of!

My Henry was a rescue from Louisiana after the hurricanes (Katrina and Rita). He was sick and scared when he got here. Now he is healthy and has us wrapped around his little finger. He can't do tricks...his job is just to be...Henry! :heart:

Looking forward to your stories and pictures about Barney.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi and welcome to Beagle World. Your English is excellent and your beagle is beautiful. I enjoyed your agility videos.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World. :wave: I certainly see no problem with your English. Barny's a great-looking beagle, and I love to read about beagles who do agility.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beagle World and I can see why Barney is your Best Friend. Agility, I love the flapping ears and it looks like Barney loves it also.

·
Registered
862 Posts
A warm welcome to you both :wave: Barny is so handsome my heart melts :heart: He still looks very puppyish to me.

Pat and Boeing

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! Barny is quite handsome and obviously brilliant. I loved watching your agility videos -- amazing teamwork and skill and, from the names of the competitions, at quite high levels. We should refer all non-beagle owners to your website when they say ridiculous things like "beagles can't be trained"!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Vilcomme! It was the late 1960's When Pop & I got to explore Dusseldorf, Luubeck & Hannover & Pop purchased a gently used VW station wagon to explore Europe! We spent most of our 4 years in Finland...but we explored most of europe while "on holiday"! :thumbup:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
A big welcome to BW. Those are amazing photos. Barny is very handsome indeed. I shall take a look at your website. Greetings from Bavaria!!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
HI! and Welcome to BW!!

your english is fine! English isn't my first language either, Im from Iceland but live in Australia now.

My boss Glover Charlie (no Im really the boss..) he is going to take agility too! for now though he is in puppy school as he is only 4 months /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

the pictures are awesome! Im going to look at your webpage too!

ask lots of quiestions! there is a fountain of information around here!

x
K

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Ja, Barney is a very handsome beag entering middle age @ 8 years old! By the scale of the pics I can only guess that he is a smaller one in the 13 inch class @ the withers? He looks like a "smallish/ klein" sized beag like Rufus, but he is barely 10" at the withers. Goober on the other hand, (my eldest) at nearly 16 years old was nearly 18" tall & weighed about 45 pounds in his prime! :evilgrin:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hi there. Barny is so handsome. Those pictures put a great big smile on my face. I love the action shots. Welcome to the boards. I can't wait to hear more about Barny and see more pictures of his handsome little face.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts