Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! New here but not new to beagles! Lucy is now the 4th beagle I’ve loved. We got our first boy Jake when I was 8 years old and I have loved this breed since. They’re stubborn, defiant, food obsessed, rambunctious and march completely to the beat of their own drum, but they’re also the sweetest, most loveable, loyal, and hilarious dogs ever.

Meet “Forever Darling, My Lucy,” named after “I Love Lucy.” She’s 13 weeks today. She came home at 8 weeks and it’s been a whirlwind since! She’s the funniest puppy yet and just FULL of personality, so we can’t wait to watch her grow into a beautiful and amazing dog. She’s got us wrapped around her little paw, and she knows it! She LOVES being outside and sunning on our travertine deck, going for walks, and biting mommy and chewing everything she shouldn’t. She happily ignores the word “no” and thinks she owns the place. Loves to be loved and give kisses. We’re just smitten. Say hello to our beautiful baby <3

B7013D6E-C4E5-4A6E-B5CA-BB9587E05159.jpeg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,088 Posts
Puppy cuteness overload! She's precious! Welcome to our group, we love pictures too so keep posting as she grows.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I don't think there's anything cuter than a beagle pup - and your pictures are fabulous! Welcome!!!!!!!!

Reactions: littlelucy

·
Registered
39 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS:love::love::love: SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I have a puppy too and her name is also Lucy:) I've read it's the most common female name for a beagle!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH MY GOODNESS:love::love::love: SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I have a puppy too and her name is also Lucy:) I've read it's the most common female name for a beagle!!
Our other female beagles were almost named Lucy. It was a front runner for our Dixie, but we realized we liked that name as well and she was coming from "Dixie Land" - the south, and my mom is from the south so we named her Dixie. We got Shelby and that name was decided because we just always liked the name Shelby. So third time was a charm with this one, we couldn't think of anything else to name her and we had been watching I Love Lucy on DVD, so her full name is actually "Forever Darling, My Lucy". Forever Darling is a movie Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz did together, as well as a song that was sang in the show I Love Lucy. Additionally, our little girl LOVES the show and when Ricky sings, she watches for minutes on end, it's amazing! So, her name is very fitting for her :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts