Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peggy had a couple pics we uploaded tonight that we thought you guys would get a chuckle over.

First is our ole boy Crook relaxing in front of the heater after a long day chasing squirrels in the cold cold back yard:

Next is the princess Bel over-seeing her domain:

Such lives of despair they live :hi:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Love the photos Bob. One thing is certain, they like their comfort /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif !

·
Registered
448 Posts
had to laugh about your beag in front of the heater exhausted after running all day. My pups come in and just plop and dont move for a while too after being out running /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures! Misty, our most senior, loves to lay in front of the heater in the workshop. They do enjoy the finer things of life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great photos, Bob! Maybe our members who have new beagle pups driving them crazy will try to remember that, as our beagles mature, they do actually have periods of rest. How old is Crook?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Great photos, Bob! Maybe our members who have new beagle pups driving them crazy will try to remember that, as our beagles mature, they do actually have periods of rest. How old is Crook?
True!! Ours are now "On/Off Dogs" either running full blast or asleep. For Crook, its about 70/30 favoring the "rest" part.

My ole boy is getting on up there, he is closing in on 8. Has def gotten that distinguished grey face now.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
It does give me hope when I see a resting beagle! We took Maggie next door twice this evening to play in the snow with the neighbor's Australian Shepherd and Golden Lab. That is in addition to all the times today she went out and ran and played by herself, and me playing tug of war and fetch with her. She was showing no signs of slowing down so I finally told her sleep time and put her in the kennel. I haven't heard a peep so I guess she finally collapsed.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Love the one on Bel on the chair!!!! My Thelma is "ladylike" like that!!! She's so funny, when she sits, she has such a tummy, but when she stands with good posture, she looks pretty darn good, a stocky girl, but well built! Thanks for the cute px! Beth, Bill, Thelma and Louise

1 - 13 of 13 Posts