Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here are a few more pics of us at the beach on the 4th of july,
we also took the 2 dobermans from my business (guard dogs)
their names are Mary(red) and Martha(black) they are 18 mo old littermates we got from a vet who had been instructed to kill them from their owner who didnt want them fearing they had had parvo and would contaminate their newest litter.
they are sweet.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Looks like a fun day! Beagles and Dobermans...my two favorites. I grew up with Dobermans (my mom has always had at least one for the last 25-30 years). They were the first breed to steal my heart.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Great pictures. I LOVE your beagles...they are great with pictures. Sad about the dobermans original owners. One man's lost is another's gain because they are truly beautiful.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Those photo's made me smile , they all look like they are having a ball

·
Registered
131 Posts
Your dogs are fantastic (Beagles and Dobermans alike)! No matter what breed of dog you have, all a dog needs is a good home with someone who truly loves them!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I love how happy the dobermans look in that second picture.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Fantastic photos. So glad that vet didnt kill those dobermen. That trailer is great!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Great pics! I love the traveling kennel! How did you get them all together on the log?

Dobies with floppy, natural ears are very cute, IMO.

~Denise

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great pictures!!! Looks like it was a wonderful day
I love the dobies!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.