Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying for a while to get a baying picture of Cassidy. It's very hard cause she can't usually keep still or have her feet on the ground, haha! So, I taught her to speak on command, so I could get the shot I wanted.

Tricks up to Date: Cassidy is now 4 months, and can sit, lay down, crawl, roll over, speak, leave it, come, and stay. Some of the tricks we are still working on for perfection, but she still know's what's going on. She is also starting to lose her baby teeth (THANK GOD!).

I also was thinking of making a video on how to train a beagle puppy if anyone is interested. I have written blogs in the past on how to potty train and what and when to expect certain things. But, I do know that the training methods that I use have been very meaningful and worked on Cassidy, and she is my first beagle. Just let me know or make requests I suppose.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wonderful picture!! Cassidy is beautiful (not that it's the first we've decided on that) and as usual, your photos are beautifully focused on the right subject

·
Registered
605 Posts
Intensely cute! I love it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice Shot.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Awesome! I can almost hear it....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Wow... what a cutie pie! Sounds like you're doing great with her training! My dog knows those tricks... whenever he feels like listening.

·
Registered
392 Posts
haha great capture! well done

1 - 13 of 13 Posts