Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago, a male five year old Basset Hound was found wandering the streets in Aberdeen, SD. This wouldn't be news except that it was -36 degres outside.
He had a collar on, but no identification. He was taken to the Humane Soceity which was filled, so he was placed in foster care. He is a very friendly little guy, good with kids and animals in his foster home. He needs a forever home, though. No one has stepped forward to say they lost him, or to claim him, so he is being considered an abandoned dog. He really needs someone who will love and care about him, he is such a loveable little guy.

If you would be interested in giving him a home, or know anyone who would love to know about this wonderful guy, please contact me or write Heather at the address below.....

[email protected]

Thanks so much, I'll do whatever I can to help you take this wonderful guy home

**** An article about him appears in the Aberdeen American News on January 6, 2010.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi,
I also live in aberdeen, sd and the weather has been bery cold her and it just hurts me that someone would just do that in this kind of weather. I am on the aberdeen human society and I was wondering you would know if the little guys name was Spartus?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.