Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all! I got "Bark" magazine for my birthday. They have a couple of pages of "smiling" dogs where folks submit photos. I sent this one in of Maggie:

If anyone wants to submit a photo, send a picture to this e-mail address:

[email protected]

and put your dog's name in the subject line. I don't think you have to have a subscription to submit.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love that picture of Maggie. Such a sweet face! :angel:

I was looking at the Bark Magazine website. It looks like a pretty good magazine. Do you think it's worth a subscription?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get is every once in a while from Barnes and Noble... I like it, never even thought of subscribing..... now I will :hyper:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Judy, what a great picture of Maggie!! She looks so happy! :angel:
How do you like the magazine? I read a book by someone who is a contributor, though I'm having an attack of Senioritis and can't remember who it was. :doh:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did I mention that I've snatched that picture of Maggie for my private collection! :rolleye11: Hope you don't mind.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:Originally posted by Sandyj:
Did I mention that I've snatched that picture of Maggie for my private collection! :rolleye11: Hope you don't mind.
I don't mind at all!! I just ordered an 8 x 10 of the photo as it is one I want to put up in the house. Jen -- subscription is $18 a year for 6 issues. I kind of view magazine subscriptions as a luxury and they also make great gifts. Maybe you can put it on your C'mas wish list? There are good articles and lots of ads with good websites for dog stuff. I think I have posted some of the links before -- one is where my Danish beagle plate came from. I also get "Family Dog" from the AKC and, dollar for dollar, think the AKC is worth more -- I devour every article. You can check it out on the AKC website.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Folks: Just got a response to my submission -- standard reply. It did say that, if photos don't make it to the magazine, they are posted on their website. Went to the website to check it out and found this page with other contests -- would love to have a BW beagle on the cover!!! Deadline is 8/31/07.
Here is info:

http://www.thebark.com/ezine/features_specialFeatures/contests.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts