Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Registered
5,048 Posts
TX getting banned is the most fun I've had in a long time. LOL! I would complain to MM about you, but I'd rather do it to your face. I love your snarky self. Welcome back.....again!

· Registered
1,443 Posts
Come on everyone ... We all know she probably deserved to be banned. She stays away from the forum and this is what happens.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

· Premium Member
685 Posts
I know you and Susanne were behind it Jan! Trying to pay me back for taking a few months hiatus! LOL! I apologize for the amount of cuss words I filled y'alls emails with earlier. LOL

· Registered
1,443 Posts
I know you and Susanne were behind it Jan! Trying to pay me back for taking a few months hiatus! LOL! I apologize for the amount of cuss words I filled y'alls emails with earlier. LOL
Nothing I haven't heard before. Nothing I haven't said either. Ask my hubby....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

· Registered
5,048 Posts
See Cheryl? This thread just keeps giving. It is awesome that new members find us amusing. I thought we were the only ones who thought we were funny. LOL! TxBeagleMom has been going through some stuff and not posting. I miss her sassy self.

beagle babe, thank you for resurrecting this old thread. It totally made me smile.

· Premium Member
685 Posts
I am. Lol Had ankle reconstruction and am having some financial worries as of late. I don't like to hamper others with my stress as its my problem and I'll figure out a way. I'm mainly having to save up money due to Marley (my oldest beagle) as he has a giant lump on his gums. So I need to get him to the vet ASAP. Just life's little stresses ya know? Love you guys.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.