Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well crew this morning I awoke to find my beautiful Black and Tan coonhound mix had died. He was a absolutely amazing and gentle soul. I truly believe where he will be missed the most is with Pixie. He was her rock and protector. When she got scared she ran to him. When I let them out to run you would always find him near her. They laid under the trees together. The house just seems so empty without him in it. He was my guardian angel. It was so like him to die peacefully in his sleep. He never ever was a bother or any trouble. He was a true blessing.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1384731635.820455.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1384731657.157985.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
OH NO! I am sooo sorry. Banjo was a beautiful boy. My heart just aches for you. No doubt, Banjo will continue to be your guardian angel. Hopefully, he will send along another special boy for you and Pixie.

BIG HUGS!!!!!
Jan

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Oh how sad...sooo sorry Suzanne, He will meet up with Suki who passed over the rainbow bridge last week...
R.I.P Banjo

Hugs... from me and Cassie

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm so sorry about Banjo. What a very, very hard thing. I love these guys so much when they are with us and it is just so very hard to lose them. RIP, Banjo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts