Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Bailey's pups 3 weeks old. They are up walking and trying to run. Soooo cute! They are growling at each other and trying to bark their little barks. They are starting to bite at each other and playing. Their teeth are starting to come in so I am sure Bailey is not gonna want to be feeding them too much longer. Whizzer, the daday, likes to sneak up behind the pups and sniff them. He still does not know what to make of them. If a pup trys to get near him he runs away. It is too funny. So, here are the 7 dwarves.

This is Bluebell. He is a boy. He is really starting to change color now.

This is Blackie. She is starting to run. I think she has the best sense of smell.

This is Pinkie. We call her that cause she was born with a mark that looked like a flamingo. Now it looks more like a rooster...lol.

This is Rio (Diamond Rio). He has a diamond on his back. He is very quiet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is Perfection. His markings look like the game pieces from the game Perfection.

Now for our two lemons. Still shocked when they came out. Was not expecting anything but tri colors.
Butterscotch is a girl. She is very sweet. She is the most verbal I think. She enjoys practicing her new sounds she can make.

The last of the seven dwarves is Moose. He is a big eater and a big boy. He is not the runt of the group that is for sure. He is the most playful at this time. He enjoys mouthing everything he comes in contact with.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are some other random pictures of the pups.

Moose in a playful mood

I will try to keep posting new pics of the pups as we go. They are so fun and we take tons of pics of them. We hope you enjoy our little joys!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those pups are adorable!!!!!! :heart:
So cute in the pictures... Chloe is starting to look like a grown beagle and not a puppy anymore... I'm missing her puppy look /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spencer's Mum:
OMG, I want them all, they are so cute!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Since we are expecting our litter approximately October 10th it is nice to receive these updates from you. I like to watch as your group continues to grow and it is wonderful to have an idea of what and when to expect things to occur. Keep it up. Pictures are always enjoyable to see as well.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I want one I want one I want one. Love all the pics, especially the lemons. Do you think they will be lemons or red/white, or are they too light to end up red/white?

·
Registered
28 Posts
They are darkening up a bit but dont know to what extent yet.

Quote:Originally posted by Marley's Mommy:
I want one I want one I want one. Love all the pics, especially the lemons. Do you think they will be lemons or red/white, or are they too light to end up red/white?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts