Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't really type much right now... I am having a hard time. Bailey had a series of severe seizures this morning and passed away this afternoon. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Oh, Louri. I am so sorry to hear this. I can't help but to shed tears along with you. It seems so unfair as you just were getting to a good place with things. Take comfort in knowing that someday you will see her again at the bridge and that now, there is one more star in the night sky.

My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
862 Posts
So sad to hear of your loss and my heart goes out to you. I'm sure Bailey is now running happy and free up there and she no longer has to suffer. She lives on in your memories.

Pat and Boeing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Louri, I'm so sorry. When I saw the title of your post, my heart fell. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Bailey's whole now, and running with a lot of our beloved beagles at the Rainbow Bridge. :angel:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Louri .... I am so sorry ...your family must be heartbroken. Hugs to all of you.

Run free sweet Bailey run free .....

·
Registered
322 Posts
Louri, I am so sorry about Baily. IT makes me so very sad. I have followed your trials and most darling px of your boys and Baily (those px of them for your husband on Father's Day are priceless). I feel like we all have a special bond here at BW and I know all the pack feels a sense of loss with you. My prayers and sympathies are with you. Baily is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other babies. If you don't know about the Rainbow Bridge, please let me know. I will send it to you. Beth, Bill, Thelma and Louise

·
Registered
991 Posts
Louri I can not tell you how bad I feel. I was hoping that her seizures would be manageable with Rx's. It was not to be. She was the sweetest little lady and I know I had grown quite fond of her. I think all of feel a little piece of our heart is gone when one of our beagles passed on. I lost my Fleagle in June and I still miss her and her little prancy, fuzzy butt. The sweet memories she left behind will never be forgotten. Bailey will always have a little section of your heart that is hers alone.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Oh Lori, I am so, so sorry to hear this news. I know you loved Baily so much and I know she loved you and had a wonderful life with all of you.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Louri, Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family, and Bailey. Her time with you may have been short, and it was probably the best time of her life filled with much love and happiness.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Louri,I am so sorry. She knew how much you loved her. I will pray for you to find peace and comfort. Please let me know if I can do anything.

·
Registered
448 Posts
aww...... my heart is breaking for you now.. I can not imagine losing my beags.. And to only have 1 seizure before hand-it seemed like it would be OK.
Please let us know how you are doing, we are all thinking of you

Hugs and sniffles.
Judi /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
146 Posts
It is so horrible when it is unexpected. I never though I would lose Capone at 5 years old. I really hope you grieve well and long and when you are done remember that Bailey had a good life with people who loved her so much they broke their own hearts considering giving her a better life with someone else. You gave her your all and you will get to a place where you remember the good times more than the bad. I am crying for you and smiling for the image I have of Bailey and Capone causing mischief at the Bridge.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I just don't know how to respond to your news except to say how sorry we are for your loss. At least Bailey knew she was loved, and it sounds like the end was quick and she hopefully didn't suffer. Thinking of you...

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. As others have said, you provided her with a good home, and she knew she was loved. It's terrible that you and your family are having to go through all this.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Louri, Sorry to hear about Bailey passed away and I know what you're going through losing a beloved pet. I would not know what to do with myself if I lose my Bailey if something happen to him.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Louri, my heart breaks for you. You fought so hard to keep Bailey, gave her a good home and lots of love - she was a lucky dog to have had you and your family. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Louri, we are so sorry to hear about Bailey. This must be terrible for you and the children. We are thinking of you all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm so sorry. It is so hard to lose a dog that is part of your family and you are with everyday.
You will miss her being there so much, especially when you first get home from somewhere
and she is not there to greet you but it does get easier everyday. Again, I am so sorry!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts