Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Well, he finally arrived on Saturday afternoon and I don't think I've sat still once, except when he's lying over me and refuses to move.

I've never had a dog before so this feeling is absolutely great and I'm like a new father showing his pictures to anyone who stands still long enough! Housetraining isnt going as swimmingly as I expected but hey, nothing's perfect :freak:

I'm in the process of uploading the photos and will post them in the large photo forum just incase they are too big. I'll keep you posted!

PS - When I was on holidays, I read Marley and Me - best book ever!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the pics!

Bailey @ 7 Weeks

Bailey's First Morning

Bailey already finding himself Too Cool for School! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Bailey Doesn't want to be disturbed!

It's hard to belive he's only 9 weeks - he's GINORMOUS!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
He is a "biggon". Beagle pups are the cutest things on the planet. Bailey proves it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Bailey is just too cute for words. Like Bob, all my rescues have been adults and every once in awhile, ok, frequently, I need a beagle puppy fix! :lol2:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How adorable !!!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
He is precious! So glad that you found each other.

He'll be all-growed-up before you know it so treasure his puppy pics. Not that I would know, Henry was an adult rescue but it's like that with two-legged kids. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Be still my heart! What an adorable puppy. :heart: It's been many years since I've had a beagle puppy, but I still think there's absolutely nothing cuter!

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a gorgeous little guy!!! And look at the size of those paws -- gonna be a big boy :cool2:

I love that broad white blaze between his sweet eyes.

Daisy and I welcome Bailey with hugs, licks and tummy rubs. Ah, the joys of Beagle Fatherhood :bounce: !!! Enjoy, enjoy!!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
333 Posts
What a cute little beagle!!!! :heart: Keep the pictures coming!

·
Registered
303 Posts
He is a cutie and thanks for sharing the pictures with us and keep them coming. My beagle name is Bailey too and he'll be 18 months old on June 1st.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
He is soooo cute! I miss the puppy breath. Cherish every moment, even the bad ones, he'll grow up to be a big dog soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts