Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just thought I'd share a few of the hundred or so photo's I took of our new baby girl on her homecoming. She's soooooooooooooooo cute!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What a beautiful and healthy looking pup. Thanks for sharing her homecoming with us.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
100+ photos and you only shared 4??? Bailey is absolutely precious.
I love the pic of her with MooMoo -- they have similar markings/coloring!

·
Registered
504 Posts
OMG just precious! I almost passed out there for a second from the cuteness! Great job by the way on the photo! Would LOVE to see more of your pup!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Didn't want to overload you all with cuteness in one go so will be drip feeding you the rest over time. My camera is out every day I just can't help it. It's my first Beagle and dog and don't regret it one bit.

·
Registered
605 Posts
She's so soft, and wrinkly, and got the little puppy belly, and her little legs are so stubby, and and and, my God, she's cute lol!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
What a beautiful pup! One wants to pick her up and cuddle her. Now how about the other 96!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's 4 more for your delight.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
These are priceless! I thought nothing could beat the belly shot, till I got to the tally ho! You have made my day with these photos. I have been doing my income tax so I realllllly, need a happy break. This was it! Thanks. Keep them coming, she will be all grown up before you know it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Couldn't resist this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
What a cutie!! Love the extra puppy wrinkles! Her ears are so cute... I just want to snuggle her!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm in love! She's absolutely perfect. I love the one where is looks like she's hopping like a bunny. Sooooo cute! And the ones of her sleeping and those sweet little puppy paws with pads that are still pink...

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is just so cute. How do you keep your hands off her long enough to take these wonderful photos?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts