Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm the happy owner of Bailey (another one!), he is ten months old and full of mischief. Some pics, sorry about the quality they were taken on my phone.

Here he is when we first went to visit him at the breeders home. He was so cute - we chose him because he kept undoing our shoelaces... perhaps not the best way to pick a pup in hindsight!

He is sleeping on my lap underneath my desk while I work here, sadly he is just too big to do that anymore.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

No body knows how to relax like a beagle does /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Here he is ordering a pint at our local. He has more friends in there than we do!

Its great to find a place like this to chat about being owned by a beagle. Right now he is asleep on his blanket under my desk while I "work" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world. Yes you'll love it here. What a handsome chap Bailey is. Please keep us up to date on his progress.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Welcome to BW from Henry and I! :wave:

Bailey's face actually reminds me of another beagle here named Boeing. Boeing's mom and he live in Thailand. Funny how he can remind me of another beetle!

Bailey looks like he has been ordering pints forever. Does he ever spring for a round? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Love the pictures!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your nice comments. We are in the UK so there is no chance of bumping into Baileys doppelganger! I'm afraid Bailey always puts his drinks on our bar tab and never ever pays for a round /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

One more pic, he looks so sweet and innocent with his head poking out of the duvet cover, what you cant see is that he has torn all the stuffing out of the duvet inside!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to Beag;e World :wave: A big arrooo welcome to Bailey. He is a handsome doggie. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward to hearing more of Bailey and his exploits.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World :angel:

From what you said he sure knows his way around the pub. :biglaugh: It's pure charm!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
28 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Lensa Green:
Thanks for all your nice comments. We are in the UK so there is no chance of bumping into Baileys doppelganger! I'm afraid Bailey always puts his drinks on our bar tab and never ever pays for a round /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

One more pic, he looks so sweet and innocent with his head poking out of the duvet cover, what you cant see is that he has torn all the stuffing out of the duvet inside!!

funny thing is, our Bailey has torn our comforter and the stuffing out of it...lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello!
Bailey is the same age as Zeus! I can totally relate to the duvet I have been to Ikea twice to replace ours! :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to read your posts we can compare notes... :thumbup:

Bailey is just too cute!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Bailey is a very handsome Beag! I so love the look of the European Beagles. The picture of him at the pub is great. I wish that we could do that here! I love the picture of him inside the duvet cover. Jersey has her own now. I gave it to her after she did the same as Bailey and pulled out the insides. Actually, she took it when I put it on the floor the night I found the holes. She pulled it into her crate so I figured I'd just let her keep it if she wanted it that badly. :hi:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts