1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murphy's latest counts:

Lymphocytes: 10,000 (was 420)
White cells: 20,000 (was 16,000)

All others counts are in acceptable ranges. Our regular vet was out, so he colleague let us know. She also said that it can take up to 3 months for the counts to stabilize.

So the roller coaster ride continues...

On the bright side, his appetite has not decreased. My wife came home to find that the table cloth on the dining room table had been nearly pulled of and the 1 pound can of roasted peanuts is now a half pound can. The beagle battleship has returned.

Ahhh... Thats life with a hungry beagle.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Wow...just more Murphy to love and less peanuts to eat. :heart:

Joe...you probably already addressed this but is it possible those last test results were flawed?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, Murphy! Sorry that the counts are off again. But, it's good to see that the appetite is still active. Half a pound of peanuts?? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Jeesh! Jou, you should start locking all the food up nice and high and out of Beagle reach! LOL! :hi:

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's good to hear he's hungry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I really hope the counts stabilize soon into normal ranges :heart:
Go Murphy!!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh dear MD. I also fear the results before these were not accurate. However, the main thing is that Murphy is acting well. As long as he is fit and hungry then enjoy!!! Keeping our fingers crossed that Murphy continues to be the happy beagle he is.
Angela and the pack

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that the counts are high again. But it's always good to hear that a Beagle hasn't lost his appetite.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I hope it all works out.
Monty loves peanuts too...i left a jar out the other day, and came hope to an empty jar, and a lot of mess on the floors. Guess they didn't agree with his tummy.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Poor you, it seems like you barely have a moment to breath...

On the plus side, it is good to know that Murphy can do math. !lb of peanuts divided between Beags and human does make 1/2 lb for human... What a smart boy!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
:funnypost:

Thanks for the laugh Cheerio....!

Humor helps us get through the tough times. Joe, you and your family continue to be in my prayers.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Joe I remain optimistic that Murphy's counts will stabilize. Hopefully they will go back down and stay there!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I can't even imagine what expecting the weekly call is like .....so happy to hear that nothing can stop the "Battleship" when it comes to snacking !!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts