Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When it is time for baxter to eat we have taught him to sit in a specific spot while I pour the food in his bowl. Usually he is right on top of me, so i say back up and push him back. well he has learned to back up himself and i got it on video! It is so hilarious! Oh and this shows what a little oinker he is!
There are also some other funny vids on there of Baxter as well!
Enjoy!

Baxter Video

·
Registered
276 Posts
awesome, how long did it take him to figure it out? we are still working with ours, they have feeding time down, now we are getting them to stay out of the kitchen when we are cooking and they are picking that up pretty well now too. thanks for sharing, he is very cute and intelligent

here is our routine
feeding time

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Adorable!! Baxter is as smart as he is cute!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Your video is really cute! When your voice said do you want to eat, Maggie jumped up from her sleeping place, and then when you said back up (which Maggie knows also) and stay, Maggie was looking at my face with the oddest expression like she knew it wasn't me but couldn't figure out who it was or what she needed to do.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: Rocky D.awesome, how long did it take him to figure it out? we are still working with ours, they have feeding time down, now we are getting them to stay out of the kitchen when we are cooking and they are picking that up pretty well now too. thanks for sharing, he is very cute and intelligent

here is our routine
feeding time
Oh my gosh I just LOVE watching eager beagles waiting to eat! They are so stinkin CUTE! I was wondering tho, do you give a hand signal for them to go? I didnt hear your voice. Your beagles are so sweet!
Backing up took Baxter a few days. I was pretty impressed when he did it by himself. We allow Baxter in the kitchen while we cook, just not when we eat. I point to his bed in the living room and say go to bed. he goes to it and then watches us like a hawk, quietly memorizing where everything fell!!! Then looks so sad when i sweep before i release him.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL

Thats cute! Beags are so smart!
Actually, while I was watching the video Baxter was watching me too, and then when he heard the food hit the bowl in the video he ran to his spot..haha funny little guy!

·
Registered
366 Posts
that is so amazing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts