Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got back from North Carolina last night. Jersey was ecstatic to see us. She went absolutely crazy.

She didn't have a very good week without us. She didn't eat or sleep well and spent most of her time out on the front patio watching the road looking for our car. My aunt said she wimpered at night while she was sleeping. She didn't even want to stay at day care on Thursday. She was a very unhappy Beagle!

When we got back to the apartment she freaked out every time Mike went out to the car to bring up more stuff. Last night she slept plastered up against me. She did eat breakfast today and seems to be calming down now.

As for my vacation, it wasn't as great as I hoped for. The weather didn't cooperate with us and my family fought with each other almost every day. I was really hoping to get the opportunity to use my new camera and take some new pictures. I did get some good pictures, but it was just too windy and cloudy to get what I wanted. Oh well...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome home! Poor Jersey :angel:

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Sorry you had a bad vacation!
You guys were like "rain rain go away!" and we were like "Yeaaaa! It's raining!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome back. Sorry everything didn't go as well as you hoped /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif . At least Jersey has her mom and dad back.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back!! Sorry your vacation didn't meet your expectations --- I find "family" vacations tend to do that ... I bet Jersey will soon realize that you are, indeed, home with her and will get back into her routines soon.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're happy you're back with the pack. :wave: It's too bad vacation wasn't so great. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Sometimes, it's just best to do family things in limited amounts. :redface:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Oh, Jen, I know what you mean....family vacation to Minnesota fishing last month. It was a disaster. My mother in law is crazy. One of my brother-in-law's hit a deer, one of my other brother-in-law's boat was not running...did I mention my mother-in-law is crazy? :freak:

It is nice to be missed by our Beags, though! they love us so!! :heart:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Boy, I know what you mean! You can pick your friends but not your relatives. I have some relatives I would not mind living next door, but some others that 2,000 miles is not enough distance. I think as I get older I get cranker and view some vacations as more of an obligation than vacation.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jen,

Welcome back, I'm sure Jersey feels the same way. She should settle back into her routine soon.

As for the vacation, I know what you mean. Two things you can't control: the weather, your family (its easier to try to control the weather).

I am interested in see your photos. I've never been to N.C., only through it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts