Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Our holiday was very short as the weather was too cold to camp, even though we were in Italy! However it was the first time that neither Susi nor Snoopy had any accidents in the camper. In fact, touch wood, Susi has been 'clean' in the house as well this year (Snoopy has been housetrained for a long time). Both are acting more like 'normal' beagles. Snoopy would love it if Susi were to play but Susi doesnt play, fact. Susi has lost a lot of her fears and is becoming quite cheeky. Snoopy is a happy little chap, full of fun and yet so loving. Dave is doing a grand job training them in the woods, trying to stop them barking and going for other dogs. We are using a lot of tips from Cesar Millan's books and tapes.

one of the camping sites.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Angela /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grr.gif

I always enjoy seeing pictures of Susi and Snoopy and hearing about how they are doing. Also love seeing pictures of your travels in Europe, where I have never been but hope to go someday soon.

Glad that Susi and Snoopy are shaking some of their ghosts from the past. Bless their hearts, they have been through alot in their pasts... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

Henry will be getting a brother next week...we are hoping that Yodel doesn't carry as much fears as Henry and will be good company for him. Even though we love Henry unbelievably, he still looks lonely outside taking his suntan naps by himself and sitting at the foot of the driveway watching the neighborhood.

Please deliver some kisses to Susi and Snoopy from me and Henry.

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
for Susi & Snoopy's progress in life! It is just so great to hear about how far they have come in your loving home. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Angela - I lovelove Snoopy and Suzi reports. I think there may be no greater joy than watching a deserving dog shed some of their rescue baggage. It warms my heart to here the progress Suzi is making. Sorry about the cold weather but you had Dave, Snoopy and Suzi to help make it an enjoyable trip.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'd love to have a small RV that I could pile the kids into and take off - as far as I can determine that would be about the ONLY way I could go anyplace with the tenpack - even if they wouldn't let us stay at a park with so many dogs! Guess we could "camp" at "rest stops" for a couple of hours /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif.
Glad you had a good (if cold) trip and that the kids enjoyed themselves!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love their red and blue collars and harnesses. Who wears what color? It reminds me of Pongo and Perdita, from the Disney version of 101 Dalmations, lol.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I always love seeing pictures of Susi & Snoopy together. Their devotion to each other is heartwarming. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif Sounds like they're making wonderful progress. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts