Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!! Just returned from Mexico and catching up on the goings on at beagle world. This was the longest we have been away from our girls. They had a great time at my parents, but were they ever happy when we picked them up!! Casey even inherited a couple of my Dad's socks that she claimed as her own /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I missed them so much. We seen a beagle at the airport sniffing the baggage, and I had to smile. He was so focused on the job. Anyway, it's nice to be home with the girls.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:computer: Hey Janna, welcome back. Hope you had a wonderful time in Mexico. Know what you mean about missing your girls. We go on vacation in July(the first time in a long time)and I dread leaving Tippi.

Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome back, hope you had a great time.
Beagles are used a lot to sniff out food in peoples luggage, they must be expert at that! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I hope you had a great time in Mexico. We spent one day there on a cruise, and I wish that we'd had more time to explore. We're going on vacation in September and I dread having to leave Jersey. I miss her when I'm at work, I don't know what I'll do for a week without her!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did have a great time in Mexico, and I had to take a picture of my girls with me so I could look at it when I missed them. I called my mom 3 times to check on them. You can tell we don't have kids so my girls are my world.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Quote:You can tell we don't have kids so my girls are my world
I have to laugh, because my kids want to know why I have more pictures of the animals than I do of them. :sign20:

My answer if the animals don't talk back and are always happy to see us.....

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by pfr:
I have to laugh, because my kids want to know why I have more pictures of the animals than I do of them. :rotflmao:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts