Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How I really miss this forum and all the wonderful beagles (and their owners) here!!! :hi: .

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's good to hear from you and Boeing. :wave: I'm glad he's recovering from his neutering okay. Bless his heart, I know he was so glad to see you when you picked him up.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Well I am glad to hear that Boeing is doing well after his surgery !!!

I bet he missed you as much as you missed him !!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome back, I had wondered where you had gone. Glad your boy is fine after his operation.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear that Boeing is doing well after his surgery. Five days is a long time to be gone! I'm sure he missed you as much as you missed him.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Aw! What a touching scene when the nurse brought him to you. That was so sweet!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
:heart: Aww, yay! I'm glad his surgery went well and that he's finally back home where he belongs! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
There you are! Wondering where you've been. I'm glad Boeing is doing ok. Welcome back!

Charlie mom

·
Registered
345 Posts
Glad to hear Boeing is ok, Fin and I send many paws and well wishes!!! 5 days is a long time to wait, but it was all the more worth it when the nurse brought him out there. Have a speedy recovery Boeing.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Glad to hear that my favorite Thailand Zoomer, Mr. Boeing, is well. You always worry when then are out of your sight and direct control. I got Megan out of the hospital 3 weeks ago yesterday and she has been all but velcroed to me since then! If she had to have stayed 5 days, we would have been jointed at the hip by now! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I don't know what Vet costs are in Thailand, but if Megan had stayed 5 days, all the credit card would have been maxed out!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all. Boeing is back to his mischievous self in no time. Vet has told me our boy is in excellent shape. :thumbup:

Quote:Originally posted by BoulderBeagles:
...I don't know what Vet costs are in Thailand, but if Megan had stayed 5 days, all the credit card would have been maxed out!
Kathleen, the total cost I had to pay was 2,900 baht (that's equivalent to $78) and he also got his teeth cleaned, plaque removed, free food and daily walks. It's quite a deal! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The equivalent of $78!! Wow! As Kathleen had said, a five day stay here would have been outrageously expensive. I know when Amber stayed just for a two days one time how much it cost. A week would have been closer to the 2900, but in dollars, not baht!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Considered I have a medical plan, I just spent $450 on Marlin verses $1,500, and I thought I had a deal! He had deep teeth cleaning, and 2 (old age)lumps extracted. I know my sister told me it is not cheap in Hong Kong. Yes, move to Thailand. :biglaugh:
Welcome back Boeing's mom and Boeing, Charlie say Arrrrooo.

Charlie mom

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Welcome back! Given the price of discount airlines, I may just come visit next time I need to castrate one of my dogs!..

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And guess what? My uncle who lives in California is coming to Bangkok in a few days. His sole purpose of the visit (this time) is to get a dental checkup. Dental services here are so cheap and reliable that many foreigners come here for this purpose only.

Vet costs are not high either considering the services you get for your pets. Annual vaccination is 500+ baht (a little over $13), and I'm not talking about government veterinary services (which could cost even less!). It's those fancy grooming services and training schools that are pricey.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
5 days away from Henry would be terrible if he was at the vet.

When we first got him and he was so sick...he spent alot of time at various vets and we even drove an hour to visit him!

I've been gone a while too...glad you're back!

(5 days seems like a long time for a nueter)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts