Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! After months of absence, I'm so glad to be back to BW once again. My work schedule was so tight that I didn't have time to leisurely sit down to type :hi:

So, I think I'll just start with an update on my beloved Bo. He has honed his thieving skills in such a way that it now takes longer for us to find out what he has stolen. Unfortunately, he hasn't learned how to get rid of certain evidence, yet. Example? Not long ago, he stole a banana (the local type which is about half the size of a regular banana that you're all familiar with). Anyway, we didn't know about it until late evening when we saw pieces of blackened banana skin in a corner. He sure knew what to eat and what not!!! :freak:

I'll post some new pics when I have a chance. I'm happy to be back here among you all. :ecstatic:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:bounce: :bounce2:
I'm soooo happy to hear from you again!
Just the other day I asked where you've been! You and Boeing has been on my mind all the time.
Welcome back!
Love to see pics of Boeing, please.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Hi! Believe it or not, I was just thinking of you today. The friends I told you about arrived in Bangkok on the 10th. The plan was to spend a few days there and then travel to Chiang Mai where they will spend three years. Beth will work at the hospital, and Annie is attending the international school. They have the name of the rescue group you sent me as well as one in Chiang Mai and have started a fund to fly their dog home with them when they return. I am so impressed with soidog rescue and have made several donations to them as well as posting their info on several groups I belong to. I am excited for Annie that she will finally get the dog she has wanted so long and that she will be helping a dog that needs a home. Thank you for all your help.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Glad you're back, Boeing's Mom!

It sounds like Boeing is as crazy as ever...but such an angelic face. :angel:

~Denise

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
welcome back ... I sure have missed your funny Boeing stories !!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great to see you are back, I wondered where you had gone. Looking forward to lots of new stories about Boeing

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all. This is the only beagle forum I've joined and I really feel at home here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And Jassy, I'm glad to hear about your friends and the soidog rescue. Can I ask if this is the first time your friends have been to Thailand (and Chiang Mai)? Hope they love it there!!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Boeing's mom, This is not the first time for my friends to be in Thailand. Beth's father was a missionary and she spent much of her childhood in Chiang Mai. She has been back once previously as an adult and lived there for several years working as a nurse. She wanted her daughter to have some of her childhood experiences so she is returning for three years to work again as a nurse. This is a huge committment on her part. She gave up a good paying nursing job here. She was not able to get church grants, so is financing through her savings, donations from friends and a big financial committment from her dad. I know she loves Thailand and was excited to be able to return.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Welcome Back! So glad to hear all is well :bounce2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts