Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and re-introduce myself. My name is Mia and I have four precious rescued beagles - Agnes (13), Bailey (8), Dugan & Buddy (both 6). Willy went to Beagle Heaven on June 28/05 at age 12, and Peanut followed him at age 10 on September 26/06. I hail from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, but am now living in Appleton, Wisconsin, looking forward to my marriage to Ken in the fall. Some of you may remember me from Petfinder if you were members there some years ago.

We just moved here on May 29/08. You folks wouldn't believe the amount of wonderful beagle people here! I've never seen anything like it. I walk the little darlings on leash around the neighbourhood (yes, all 4!) and people literally spot us, walk out of their homes, and cross the street to meet us and talk to us. Practically everyone has a beagle, had a beagle, wants a beagle, or knows someone who has or had or wants a beagle. It's the coolest thing!

I hope to get to know some of you more and maybe even make some local connections for walks and stuff. There are some lovely off-leash areas here that we've already fallen in love with.

Hope everyone had a wonderfully beagley day!

Mia and Agnes, Bailey, Dugan & Buddy the beagles.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy again, welcome back and congrats on the upcoming nuptials. Sorry to here of Willie and Peanut but happy bout the rest of your gang. A beagle friendly neighborhood sounds great. The Bagel would love it.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome!!!! So true about what you said about people here in Wisconsin and beagles. I get the same reaction all the time. Especially if you have a puppy. I didn't know any of my neighbors until we brought Molly home. I knew them all in one week's time. Now, we are the people with the beagle. They all seem to forget about my lab, Maggie, though.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Welcome Back!!! Four beagles? No doubt there are a lot of laughs at your house!!! How fun!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Welcome back. I have four dogs, one of them being a beagle. I can't imagine what a houseful of 4 beagles is like. I think I would be in heaven.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts