Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dixie lost a Baby tooth today and we was able to find it.

Who keeps the baby teeth?? We still have Squirrel's when he lost his!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have 2 of Chloe's baby teeth... :p the rest she probably swallowed or were lost somewhere... :rolleyes:

It's funny that you posted this, I was talking to one of the neighbors (she has an English Bulldog) and we were talking about the dogs' baby teeth...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
We've got a couple of Spock's sitting on the ledge of our back porch. I don't know if my boyfriend would think it's weird for me to put them in with Spock's adoption paperwork and medical record folder.

·
Registered
582 Posts
We have three or four of Sadie’s puppy teeth. We kind of “helped” her lose them. If we noticed her pawing at her face, and found that a tooth was really loose, we would get her to play tug-a-war with a towel. Pretty soon… POP! …The tooth would go skidding across the kitchen floor. :hi:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I have a couple of Jersey's baby teeth. I didn't find most of them. I only found the ones she lost while we were playing. She always wanted to play tug-o-war when she was about to lose one. I think she knew it would help get them out. I had some of Amber's too, but I don't know where they are anymore.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I found quite a bit of Marley's believe it or not. I had more but silly hubby threw them away at the time thinking that is why I had them on the table. SILLY MAN! Anyway, I was able to get a few more, think I have 8 to 10. I got lucky in that he played in the den all the time and that's where they'd drop. Also found one in his crate.

A couple of times he would shake his head real hard like he was trying to get something off him, and I'd see the tooth hanging, once it fell I was on it, ahahhahah.

Silly mommy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.